Friday, February 12, 2010

finished the love birds!

Finally finished my little lovebirds, and listed them on etsy!
I plan on making a couple more, but not too many as i only have so many fur scraps!
Anyways here they are -


There's more in detail pictures of them in my etsy store. They're all listed separately!

Also, last night I was up till the crack of dawn designing my business cards (finally)
Here's a peek at that :


The border looks huge, but after cutting it will be a lot smaller. I originally had it all pink, and then I realized that was kind of overload..so I went with purple! I don't know why this took so long, but it was definitely worth all the time and effort I put into it. I can't wait till they arrive!

Now time for a break today..gonna play in the snow some more. Enjoy it while it lasts! Then more sewing tonight!


0 comments: